• 150 new circumstances of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 had been introduced by the Ministry of Public Well being of Thailand bringing the full variety of circumstances up to now to 25,111.
No new deaths had been reported at the moment.
• Of the circumstances reported in Thailand, 95.4% (23,946) have recovered, 0.3% (82) have died, and 4.3% (1,083) are receiving therapy or are in isolation (870 are in standard hospitals and 213 in area hospitals).
• The laboratory-confirmed circumstances reported at the moment embody
8 people who arrived lately in Thailand and had been identified in quarantine amenities.
38 circumstances detected by means of the routine surveillance system linked to occupational threat, visiting crowded locations or contact with confirmed circumstances in Samut Sakhon (19 Thais, 7 Burmese), Bangkok (5 Thais), Pathum Thani (3 Burmese), Maha Sarakham (1 Thai), Ayutthaya (1 Burmese), Tak (1 Thai), and Nakhon Pathom (1 Thai).
104 circumstances recognized by means of lively case discovering in Pathum Thani (17 Thais, 24 Burmese, 1 Laotian) and Samut Sakhon (2 Thais, 60 Burmese).
• Of 142 circumstances acquired in Thailand, 62% had been detected in Samut Sakhon, 4% in Bangkok and 35% in different provinces.
• Throughout the brand new wave (between 15 December 2020 and 18 February 2021), 20,874 confirmed circumstances have been reported, of which 5,727 had been detected by means of the routine surveillance system, 14,256 by means of lively case discovering and 891 are in people who entered Thailand, detected by means of screening in quarantine. At current, 19,769 have recovered, 1,083 are receiving therapy, and 22 have died.
• Confirmed circumstances within the new wave in Thailand have been reported in 63 provinces.
The publish Coronavirus Illness 2019 (COVID-19) state of affairs in Thailand as of 21 February 2021, 11.30 Hrs. appeared first on TAT Newsroom.
Learn Extra right here