• 150 new circumstances of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 had been introduced by the Ministry of Public Well being of Thailand bringing the full variety of circumstances up to now to 25,111.
No new deaths had been reported at present.
• Of the circumstances reported in Thailand, 95.4% (23,946) have recovered, 0.3% (82) have died, and 4.3% (1,083) are receiving remedy or are in isolation (870 are in typical hospitals and 213 in discipline hospitals).
• The laboratory-confirmed circumstances reported at present embrace
8 people who arrived just lately in Thailand and had been identified in quarantine amenities.
38 circumstances detected by means of the routine surveillance system linked to occupational threat, visiting crowded locations or contact with confirmed circumstances in Samut Sakhon (19 Thais, 7 Burmese), Bangkok (5 Thais), Pathum Thani (3 Burmese), Maha Sarakham (1 Thai), Ayutthaya (1 Burmese), Tak (1 Thai), and Nakhon Pathom (1 Thai).
104 circumstances recognized by means of energetic case discovering in Pathum Thani (17 Thais, 24 Burmese, 1 Laotian) and Samut Sakhon (2 Thais, 60 Burmese).
• Of 142 circumstances acquired in Thailand, 62% had been detected in Samut Sakhon, 4% in Bangkok and 35% in different provinces.
• Throughout the brand new wave (between 15 December 2020 and 18 February 2021), 20,874 confirmed circumstances have been reported, of which 5,727 had been detected by means of the routine surveillance system, 14,256 by means of energetic case discovering and 891 are in people who entered Thailand, detected by means of screening in quarantine. At current, 19,769 have recovered, 1,083 are receiving remedy, and 22 have died.
• Confirmed circumstances within the new wave in Thailand have been reported in 63 provinces.
The put up Coronavirus Illness 2019 (COVID-19) scenario in Thailand as of 21 February 2021, 11.30 Hrs. appeared first on TAT Newsroom.
Learn Extra right here