Wolves welcome Leeds United to Molineux in Friday Night time Soccer from the Premier League.
Victory would see Wolves leapfrog Leeds into eleventh, whereas Marcelo Bielsa’s Whites look to go tenth till Sunday night at the least.
Embed from Getty Pictures
Wolves don’t have any recent harm issues to report after Sunday’s win at Southampton, as Daniel Podence (adductor), Raul Jimenez (head) and Willy Boly (hamstring) stay absent.
Leeds count on to have Mateusz Klich and Diego Llorente out there after the pair recovered from respective hip and muscle accidents.
Kalvin Phillips (calf) is once more a doubt and will once more be a part of Rodrigo (groin), Gaetano Berardi, Robin Koch (each knee), Ian Poveda (ankle) and Adam Forshaw (hip) on the sidelines.
- Wolves have gained two of their three earlier Premier League conferences in opposition to Leeds (W2, L1).
- Leeds are unbeaten in three of their final 5 journeys to Molineux (W2, D1, L2).
- Wolves have failed to attain in simply one among their final six residence league video games (W2, D2, L2).
- 5 of Leeds’ final seven away league objectives have come after half-time (W2, L1).
- Ruben Neves has scored from the penalty spot in two of Wolves’ final three league video games.
Wolves confirmed two sides of their recreation at Southampton final weekend as a result of they caught in and defended nicely all through the primary half, earlier than displaying their harmful attacking high quality within the second half as they uncovered defensive points inside the host and punished careless errors.
Leeds in the meantime had been simply defensively terrible within the first half of their go to to Arsenal with Illan Meslier specifically at fault with careless play in each passing and goalkeeping, but produced a superb second half comeback when 4 objectives all the way down to finally lose by simply two objectives.
On that notice, it’s troublesome to name this recreation as a result of Wolves look the stronger on the subject of defending however Leeds do look the extra harmful on the assault, particularly after half time so I can see a cracking contest right here and a shock rating draw if each groups are on fireplace and expose points in defence.
Prediction: Wolves 2-2 Leeds